Hi everyone, My name is Alek and I’ll be taking the place of the affiliate manager at Mochahost.com from now on. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions, suggestions, recommendations and (hope not) complaints about our hosting affiliate program. This is the first lesson of a series to come called – Mocha Affiliate Academy. Once a month we will be focusing on strategies and tips on how to be a more successful affiliate. Hope you find it useful.
A lot of people are making a living out of promoting us, and yet, there can be many more, so I wanted to give you guys an update with some basic affiliate tips:
- Blogs are a great way to promote a hosting affiliate program. If you are a blog owner, create a page to emphasize on the key features of Mochahost (low prices, reliability, support) and add a banner to it. If you do not own a blog, you can create a free one at WordPress, Blogger or any other blog-hosting site.
- Target hosting forums and discussion boards. You can directly recommend our services or just engage in discussions with your affiliate link in the signature, if the rules permit it.
- Use Social Networking sites. Make a strong profile and join Web hosting, Web Design, Web Development, Programming and other Tech groups on Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Digg etc. This is a highly targeted approach to promote our services.
- If it suits your visitor profile, consider adding an opt-in mailing list on your website so people can subscribe for newsletters and mail them with your affiliate link inside.
- Consider Pay-Per-Click campaigns if you have available budget. Mochahost offers a generous 50% on any sale you achieve, which can go up to $2500 commission per hosting affiliate sale. More than enough to cover all campaign expenses if done right
Also, make sure you check the hosting affiliate training videos when you login to your account. Lastly, don’t be afraid to ask me questions. Contact me anytime at [email protected]. Feedback gladly accepted!!! Wish you a productive month.